OK, so every year Taylor has this thing called Airband. It's a little hard to describe what it is. Basically it's a bunch of modern dances, I guess, though 'dance' doesn't seem to quite fit some of the acts. Well, you make up your own mind, and tell me what you think:
Across the Universe
Thriller/Disturbia
Beat It
Jai Ho
Ramalama
Can-Can
This next one was done by my floor together with our sister floor (a wing in a girl's dorm who we do some stuff with). I'm not in it, but a lot of my friends are. If you want another perspective, I uploaded to facebook a video I took of it.
Footloose
This next one won 3rd place.
Make a Man
This next one won 2nd place.
Be Our Guest
These guys won first place:
Boom Boom Pow
Which one do you think should have won?
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment