Monday, November 2, 2009

Ok, so I'm going to try to update this blog every weekend. We'll see how it goes, but that's the plan. Please leave a comment or something telling me if you're interested in reading a weekly update on my life, cause if not, I probably won't bother. =)

It's been a fairly uneventful week. There hasn't been too much homework, which has been nice. It's almost been hard to figure out what to do with my time at times. =) I've mentioned my work before, right? That's been fairly uneventful. On Thursday, however, my boss taught me how to use our huge poster printer, so now I've got extra work printing posters, which is fun.

Let's see, what else has happened this week? On Wednesday, our sister floor had an open house, which was fun. Normally you can't go into dorms of the opposite gender except during the week.

I had a physics test on Friday. It took me over two hours (I was working really slow, though), but I think I did reasonably. We'll see, I guess. =)

Well, I can't think of anything else to say, so I guess this is the end, for now. If you'd like to keep hearing my random thoughts on my week, please let me know, otherwise, I'll try to post on those rare occasions that something interesting actually happens. =)

I'll leave you with one of my favourite worship songs:

Reign in Us by Starfield

No comments: