Hey guys, I missed posting this weekend, but I'm posting now, so it's not too bad, right? =) I'm afraid I don't really have much time to spend putting together a post, cause I've got a test tomorrow, along with some physics homework, but I said I'd post something, so I will. =)
This past Saturday Mu Kappa (the missionary kid group) had a Men's breakfast event, with worship and a devotional by a Taylor alum. It was pretty sweet. Other than that, my weekend was pretty mundane. I watched the Phantom of the Opera with some friends. It was the first time I'd watched it in years, and my memory of it being a good movie was confirmed. =) The songs especially are amazing. Check it out:
Don't worry, the whole movie isn't that weird. =)
Oh, on Thursday (at least, I think it was Thursday...), my boss at work (I work for the Computer Science and Engineering department) put me in charge of updating our wiki, so it's nice to have more work hours. =)
This week is going to be pretty intense. I have a test tomorrow, one some time this week, and one a week from today. AND I have a research paper due a week from today. But at least I have Thanksgiving break to look forward to. I'll be leaving for Toronto on Tuesday and won't get back till Sunday. Boy do I look forward to not having homework to worry about! =)
And now, I'll leave you with this song I rediscovered yesterday:
Oh Canada by Five Iron Frenzy
Hope y'all have a good week!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment